Ameritron RCS-10 Remote Coax Switches remotely switch up to eight HF antennas. You may replace 8 coax feedlines with a single coax! Eliminate a tangle of troublesome coax and have a simple and neat installation with just a single coax!
RCS-10 switches consist of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mounts on your tower or mast and the control unit placed at your operating position.
Ameritron RCS-10 Remote Coax Switch details:
* Inexpensive and simple wiring: Selects up to eight antennas using one four conductor telephone type control line (not supplied)
* High Power Capability: RCS-10 relay boxes handle over 5 kW into matched (low SWR) loads below 30 MHz
* Easy-To-Read Antenna Indicators-- Eight wide-spaced LEDs indicate the selected antenna
* Long Relay Life: UL/CSA/VDE approved sealed relays with 16A switching current rating. Relays tested to withstand 1,200V RMS.
* Flexible Mounting: RCS-10 hardware accepts mast sizes from 1 in. to 2.25 in.
* Connectors: Teflon UHF-style SO-239 females
* Internal (protected) barrier strip for control lines
* Low Voltage: Requires 10-15 Volts at less than 300 mA.
* Wide Frequency Range: Covers DC to 100 MHz with low SWR, insertion loss, and good isolation
* Highly Weather Resistant: Sealed relays, stainless hardware, and U-V resistant cover
* VSWR: Under 1.25:1 below 30 MHz; under 1.3:1 below 60 MHz, under 1.8:1 below 150 MHz
* Impedance: 50 Ohms.
* Power Requirements: RCS-10 switches operate from a 12 VDC power source
* 120V AC adapter included
* Flexible Interface Accepts and outputs one-of-eight control signals, and outputs three-line BCD data
* Switching Box: Approximately 5.25 in. x 6.875 in. x 3.00 in. and weighs just 3 lbs.
* Control Unit: 6.25 in. x 4.625 in. x 3.25 in.