** Free Shipping **
The Z-11ProII provides semi-automatic antenna tuning across the entire HF spectrum plus 6 meters, at power levels up to 125 watts. It will tune dipoles, verticals, Yagis, or virtually any coax-fed antenna. It will match an amazing range of antennas and impedances, far greater than some other tuners you may have
considered, including the built-in tuners on many radios.
The Z-11ProII is similar to previous LDG tuners, but is specially designed with battery powered operation in mind. It uses little power while tuning, and essentially zero power when in standby. Onboard solder pads allow easy connection of a user-supplied internal battery pack, for the ultimate in convenience and portability. The new Z-11ProII uses a lower battery voltage than previous versions of the Z-11Pro; this means fewer battery cells are required, making the Z11ProII even more lightweight than its predecessors.
· .1 to 125 watts SSB and CW peak power, 30 watts on PSK and digital modes, and 100 watts on 6 meters.
· Latching relays for ultra-low power operation.
· 2,000 memories for instantaneous frequency and band changing.
· Built-in frequency counter for memory operation.
· Easy to read LEDs indicate SWR and operating status.
· 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage.
· Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
· For Dipoles, Verticals, Vees, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
· DC power cable included.
· Optional external Baluns allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas. Optional radio interface cables available. See web site for details.
· Power Requirements: 7 to 16 volts DC at 250mA max during tuning. 25 µA idle current.
· Dimensions: 8.25”L x 5.0”W x 1.5”H.
· Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces (without internal batteries).
Note: All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty