** Free Shipping **
Heil Sound CC-1-XLR-I Microphone Adapter Cable, XLR3 to ICOM, 8-pin Round, w/Mono 1/4 in. Female Jack for PTT,
Superior-quality Heil Sound Microphone Adapter Cables are used to interface your Heil microphone to your favorite transceiver. These cables are available for all Heil microphones. Most cables feature the 4-pin XLR connectors that support a built-in PTT switch, including Classic, Goldline, GM, Genisis, Handi-Mic, HM-12, and HM-10 microphones. Those cables that include "XLR" in the part number feature the 3-pin XLR connector used with the PRO Series microphones, which require the use of an outboard PTT or foot switch, such as the PR-20, PR-28, PR-40, and PR-781.
Features and benefits of Heil adapter cables compared to others:
* 100 percent silver-braid shield... keeps noise OUT
* PTT control lines are OUTSIDE the shield... eliminates stray coupling
* Made using commercial-audio grade 'Heilwire'... strong and supple
* 18-gauge wire; not 22 or 24 like others... lower cable resistance
* Commercial-grade microphone connectors (patent pending)... lasting durability
* Heil dual-exit cable clamps are heavier than normal connectors... robust reliability
* Outstanding engineering... lowest-noise transmit audio
* Length: 8 ft
The XLR connector's quick-disconnect feature lets you easily move your Heil microphone from transceiver cable to transceiver cable, at the microphone end, without having to rewire a boom or remove any connectors from the transceivers. Additionally, all Heil audio cables are wired through to support VOX operation.
Fits Transceiver Model