Hustler Antenna G7-150-2 Commercial Base Vertical Antennas
Feature a 9.15 dBi maximum effective gain from 154 to 161 MHz. This high gain, the result of stacked 5/8 wave radiators, provides a more consistent coverage pattern, even in marginal areas. Constructed from high-strength aluminum and fiberglass, harsh environments do not affect their mechanical or electrical integrity and provide all-weather durability.
This is a vertical antenna that is totally self-supporting and easily assembled. Their longest individual part is approximately 4 ft. This reduced disassembled size makes them easy to handle, assemble, and move.
- Frequency coverage: 154-161 MHz
- Maximum power input: 600 watts FM
- Gain: 9.15 dBi (7 dBd)
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz. under 1.5:1
- Bandwidth: 6 MHz for 2:1 or less
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Lightning protection: Shunt fed direct ground
- Termination: Type N female
- Length: 15 ft., 4 in.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Wind Survival: 100 mph
- Equivalent flat plate area: 1.16 sq. ft.
- Lateral thrust: 46 lbs. at 100 mph
- Mounting: Up to 2.0 in. O.D. pipe