This tuner is designed to be used with any Icom 100-watt transceiver that supports the AH-3 or AH-4. Currently this includes:
- Partial radio list: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610 (and all variants).
- Includes Icom interface cable, 14 Inches Long. Ready to use out of the box.
The Z-100A features LDG’s famous 10:1 SWR tuning range that matches Dipoles, Verticals, End-fed wires, G5RVs or even an Off-center fed Windham. Easy integration means plug and play operation; installation could not be simpler.
The Z-100A tuner goes anywhere with your HF radio… desktop, portable, parks, islands, or tall summits.
LDG Z-100A Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Power: 125W PEP (CW/SSB/ AM), 30W (Digital/ RTTY/ FM)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Tuning Range: 10:1 SWR
- Memories: 2000
- Retune Time: Less than 1.0 second
- Voltage: 13.8 VDC +/-15%
- Current Draw: 500 mA tuning, 20 mA idle
- Size: 6.3”x6.3”x1.5”, (160x160x40mm)
- Weight: 1.5 pounds, 680 grams
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty