** Free Shipping **
The LDG IT-100 is an automatic tuner intended for use with modern Icom transceivers. It works with any Icom transceiver that supports an AH-3 or AH-4 Icom tuner; a partial list of compatible units includes: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610. The interface cable is included. The IT-100 connects to the radio via its Tuner jack to control the tuning cycle; the transceiver’s Tune button controls the tuner. The Tuner jack also powers the tuner, so it requires no external power supply. Since the IT-100 is matched to your specific rig, you just press the Tune button on the radio, and the rig and tuner do the rest: reduces power, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores the original power and mode.
Like most LDG tuners the IT-100 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle when the user presses the tune Button the radio or tuner. It also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
· 0.1 to 125 watts SSB and CW peak power, 30 watts on PSK and digital modes, and 100 watts on 6 meters.
· Latching relays for ultra-low power operation.
· 2,000 memories for instantaneous frequency and band changing.
· Controlled from ICOM TUNER/CALL button on radio. Powered from ICOM radio.
· Works with most ICOM radios that are AH-3 or AH-4 compatible.
· Partial radio list: IC-7000, IC-706 (all), IC-718 (select AH-4), IC-746.
· Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
· 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
· Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
· For dipoles, verticals, Vees, beams or any coax-fed antenna.
· Includes IC-7K interface cable.
· Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas. See web site for details.
· Dimensions: 7.25”L x 6.25”W x 1.75”H.
· Weight: 1 pound.
Note: All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty